Sunday, January 10, 2016

There was a slight setback in my quilting progress this morning.  Three-quarters of the way through Andy's I realized I just wasn't at all happy with the way it was turning out, so I tried something different.  The good news is that it looks MUCH better the new way and I'm glad I decided to change; the bad news is that meant a lot of ripping out of tiny quilting stitches.

I got about half of the ripping done before heading to the movies, and the rest when I got back.  Compared to the time ripping took, re-quilting it was a breeze!

As for the movie, Mary and I agreed that it wasn't great - but still enjoyable.   

No comments:

Post a Comment