Saturday, January 30, 2016

The four of us had a great time at the sewing expo at the fairgrounds. I wasn't planning to buy much, but was pretty sure <g> the show would be more fun than hanging out at home counting the hours until I get my splint off Monday morning. Colleen suggested a sling for my arm, and fixed me up with some green bling fabric that got lots of comments at the show.

It was after 1:00 by the time we finished shopping (I did spend a few dollars on patterns, but am proud of all the temptation I resisted!) so lunch was definitely in order. We had some difficulty finding a place to eat (deja vu for the three of us who went to a quilt show in Prescott last year) but eventually ended up at a happening place where we enjoyed a delicious lunch.

I'd picked up a couple of boxes of gluten-free GS cookies from Colleen, and on the way home stopped by Patti's house to deliver them. She was quite happy to get them, and said Gary will enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment