Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Up earlier than I would have liked this morning, around 5...
but could have been worse I suppose. 



So my early start to the day wouldn't be a total waste, I moved the car out of the garage and mucked in there while it was still cool.  I'm rapidly losing my season of opportunity to finish that project! 



When I got tired of that project I moved out back and made Creepy happy; in this case it was only one leaf <sigh> clogging up the works and stopping him in his tracks. 



Then after I seined all the floaters from the surface of the pool, I decided to tackle that prolific "monster bush" by the side door.  Despite its severe trim this past winter, it's already attacking the eaves and roof again. 


Once I slammed the side of my head into one of the big branches
I thought I was being more careful.  But guess what...


After the second interaction, into the blobby end of a branch with numerous leftover (dead) twiglets protruding from it, my forehead is now sporting 4 or 5 little puncture marks, which actually did bleed a little. 


So I'll save Mom the trouble of saying it...


And unlike a week or so ago, when I had a sore spot on my scalp yet had no memory of bumping it into something, this time I'll definitely know what I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment