Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Forgot to share last night's fortune cookie message:

Before the beginning of great brilliance,
there must be chaos.

Maybe that means that (at some point...!) I'm going to be brilliant?



Haven't seen Santa at the gym lately,
but this morning he was there as I was leaving.




This "run your AZ off" was on the car I parked next to at the gym,
and I found it intriguing.


The woman was getting into her car the same time I was leaving, so I asked about it.  Turns out they run 24-hour relay races...!





After my post-workout protein drink I headed off to run some errands.  First stop was the mall, primarily for a new iPad cover that will actually turn off my "new" one (like the old one does.)  On the way to the Apple store I stopped in at the Clark shoe store (their shoes are nice, though quite pricey) to see about some sandals.  I had remembered to bring my 20% off coupon with me... except turns out that it had expired earlier this month.


Hadn't found anything I really loved anyway.  Stopped in at another shoe store, and tried on a few pair.  They were a lot less expensive, but again just not quite right. 



At least now I finally have a new smart case for my iPad, though it only protects the front.  I chose bright red (which should make it harder for me to misplace, right?)




I thought it would be nice to bring Maggie a name bib when I meet her in Maryland next month - but that means first I need to make one. <G> 



That's a tad difficult to do, though, since I discovered
that my usual stash of bibs has run out.


That meant a trip over to JoAnn's to get one.  Used a 40% off coupon (just in time; at the register I discovered it expires tomorrow) and wanted to hand off the remaining 50% off fabric coupon to someone.  The first couple of women heading into the store as I was leaving weren't shopping for fabric, but the third woman was - and she was thrilled to get the coupon. 


And in today's mail, another set of coupons arrived.



Tyga was over again this afternoon,
but Latina just doesn't get the concept of playing with a dog.



Refilled the bird feeders and all the hummer feeders this afternoon,
so all the little birdies should be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment