Friday, April 8, 2016

We did get rain last night, though of course I can't really tell how much.  And it's nice for everyone since we haven't had ANY rain in a long time - just a tad frustrating to get it on the same day <sigh> as irrigation.


And speaking of irrigation - it will be 'interesting' to see how smoothly that goes this afternoon.  Rest assured that should there be any "adventures" (like last cycle) I will be sure to let everyone know!



The computer was acting pissy last night (for a change...?) but this morning I was finally able to get Wednesday's Garden Party pix posted to both the Busy Bees and Foothills websites.  



Yesterday a friend called asking for my "stellar advice" (!) on a serious issue concerning the welfare of a family member.  So I gave her my opinion, and this morning awoke (sadly at 4:00) to an e-mail from her that everything worked out wonderfully yesterday.  We both knew there was some risk involved in her speaking out, but my opinion was that she really didn't have much choice.  Luckily her worries turned out to be groundless and all parties were on the same page.  Bet she slept a lot better last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment