Friday, April 29, 2016

Once again I've been awake since 4:00.  And since Tom is out of town I can't use him sleeping as an excuse <g> not to get things done.  


So I've been busy, both inside the house and out in the yard.  Ben told me yesterday that someone is coming this weekend to haul away that huge pile of dirt, so if I wanted any more I'd better get it while the getting is good.  So now that's taken care of.


I've also done some more sawing of limbs, mopping of floors, paying of bills, etc. and shortly I'm off to the gym. 



This afternoon I plan to go visit Carol, who got moved to a different facility a couple of days ago, though the reason is unclear.  Unfortunately her latest place is a lot further away and not nearly as convenient for me to pop over to when she needs something, or just to visit.  




No comments:

Post a Comment