Monday, April 18, 2016

I did make it through 3/4 of Jim's 'boot camp' session 
at the gym yesterday, a personal best.  



Of course I didn't do as many reps as the other women, and Jim 'dumbed down' several of their exercises for me because neither of us <g> wants me falling off the step. But I figure it still counts!



Before going to the gym I did some mucking around the house, swept out the garage (WAY overdue!) and also raked the front yard.  The raking motion is not easy for my hand, so I was careful not to overdo.  And of course once the trash can was full I was done!  Seems we never run out of rakable stuff, though I keep hoping.


The only thing on today's Agenda is OT with Leoni this afternoon.  I'm curious to see whether I get booted out after today, or if she has the doc write another RX for more therapy.  


I still have very little grip capability, though there has been some improvement with door handles.



Weather report: Sunny and warm today, with temps creeping toward 90.  
No surprise, with summer just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment