Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This afternoon I got to visit Zahn and Elmo!   Elmo definitely remembered me (I got lots of doggy kisses) and Zahn was more than willing to play catch with me until it was nap time.  Last time I saw him he was still a baby; now he's a (very!) energetic two-year-old.


After he went down for his nap Linda showed me some of her current quilt projects. Her embroidered/embellished crazy-quilt blocks are going to make a stunning quilt.  I did finally manage to access the Macro setting on the camera (though I have no idea how, which will make it hard to access the setting next time I want to take close-ups) and thus I took lots of pix. 



But the bigger problem at the moment is that the cord that attached my previous camera to the computer (so I can upload and share pix) does not fit the outlet on the new camera.  At some point I will need to get a new cord, though in the meantime I moved on to a different plan.


I removed the memory card from the new camera and inserted it into the old one, and then proceeded as usual.  But even though it slid in and seemed to click, when I turned on the camera I got Memory Card Error message. (And yes, I did try re-seating the card.)



Obviously Canon has decided that it's important to make us buy all new hardware/attachments, which means that I will need to make another trip to Best Buy tomorrow. So sorry, but no pix tonight.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment