Wednesday, April 27, 2016

After two very early mornings it was not surprising that I crashed early last night (by 9:00 I was having trouble keeping my eyes open) but the good news is that I 'slept in' <g> until 5:00 this morning.  



Yesterday I spent a long time with the (heavy) electric trimmer working on the overgrown hedge along the chain-link fence.  Tom didn't want to trim it because it is currently blooming (which it does ALL spring/summer long) but that never seems to hurt it, and trimming the long strands helps it grow thicker and bushier.  While I wasn't up on a ladder (you can breathe now, Bana!), I did have to trim up over my head much of the time, which wasn't easy.  



Then on the way to the gym I realized that I had forgotten to put on my hand brace.  Since I'm not wearing it these days it's easy to space it out on gym days, but even though we did upper body yesterday I didn't have any issues except for one machine - which we then skipped.  



The good news is that my hand is fine today, 
so it appears that I'm over yet another hurdle in my recovery. 



Today I plan to do more yardwork, which is much more fun than housework (though I did some of that yesterday also.)

No comments:

Post a Comment