Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday with a bad headache.  


Wonder if this one is weather-related?


Tylenol helped (some) yesterday, but I still felt nauseated throughout the day... which in turn impacted my appetite.  So I wasn't able to truly appreciate the fabulous dinner Tom whipped up for last night (beef ribs, corn-on-the-cob, salad, and watermelon) when Alex and Aja joined us.  After dinner we popped in the home video that included the 'famous' Jack-in-the-box sequence (which Aja had only heard about) when Alex was just a 2YO cutie. Here is one of his official 2YO portraits.  


Though I'd hoped this morning would find me headache free that isn't the case.  (Luckily I don't get headaches often, but when I do it seems they last 3 days... sigh)  So I cancelled my gym session for this morning.  At least I haven't had to do that very often.



I still have lots to do today
to get ready for tomorrow's busy Foothills meeting and program.  


No comments:

Post a Comment