Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It was a challenging workout today - Jim bumped up some of the weights on the machines so I could be a tad sore in a couple of days. After I showered I celebrated getting through it by going out to lunch with Wanda. She had some things to do at the mall so we met across the street at Zupa's. It was her first time there, but she agreed that the food is delicious (and healthy) and will be back. I finished my soup and salad, but only half of my sandwich so I predict yummy leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

She's got a couple of baby quilts to make and needed some kid fabric so I suggested she swing by here after lunch and look through my stash. It did not take long for her to find some (Rainforest Buzz) that she fell in love with. (Even Tom approved of her choice.) 




I called Carol this afternoon to make sure we were all set for me to pick her up for Busy Bees tomorrow, and it turns out she's in the hospital. She couldn't really talk then, so all I know is that one of her legs is not happy.



Heard back from Amy, who "of course!" has gel balls I can borrow. She suggested getting together for breakfast tomorrow, but since I have quilting we will be connecting on Thursday instead.

This afternoon I tried to watch more Gray's Anatomy, but the Roku clicker stopped working. Changing the batteries did not make a difference, so my excitement from yesterday (after finally getting back streaming on Netflix) was extremely short-lived.  


Have I whined lately about how technology does not like me?



The national news tonight led off with the flooding in Houston, and focused on Spring, where my nephew and his family live.  Still waiting to hear that they are safe - and hopefully also dry!






No comments:

Post a Comment