Thursday, August 13, 2015

THIS was written yesterday, but never posted because I just got too tired and crashed early!


The ladies at quilting today commented on how relaxed I looked today after my 3-week vacation in Colorado.  Those who were following along via my blog (and there were more than I realized) said how wonderful the hot springs pictures look and how jealous they are.

Yolanda had a stack of Row By Row patterns for me from her recent travels in California, and also sent me home with the leftover mini-cheesecakes she'd baked for me.

I brought in some of the (dolphin? Killer whale?) panels at Terry had sent home with me, and a number of the ladies took them home to make charity quilts.  It will be fun to see how different each one turns out.

During the meeting I asked if anyone had a PCP she was happy with (my latest doctor, with whom I was not really thrilled, recently left the practice) and 3 women raised their hands.  After the meeting, when I went to get the particulars, it turned out they were seeing three different doctors but at the same office.  Sounds like a good place to look into.

Last night I finally read Mom's packet of clippings that were waiting in the stack of mail that accumulated while we were gone on vacation.  Today another packet of clippings arrived, and it also included several Row By Row patterns that Mom had collected in Maryland.  By the time I get around to making my Water Quilt I will have plenty of designs from which to choose!

I ran another couple of errands this afternoon, and later when I ran out of steam I decided to stretch out on the couch to watch TV and possibly drift off.  Of course the phone rang as soon as I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment