Monday, August 17, 2015

I'd consider today a productive Monday.  


A trip to Farmer's Insurance cleared up my questions about the 3 bills we just received.  Once back home I finished the second log cabin block and have also quilted the first one.  I made arrangements with Jim to start back up at the gym in September (two days a week!), got signed up to sub for Trish in September (but turned down Vicki's request), ordered my Part D insurance card, made arrangements to have new tires put on my car Thursday, and did a few other things around the house.



My driver license arrived in the mail today, and (as expected from the B&W temporary copy) the picture isn't terribly flattering; Tom says I look shell-shocked.  


This license is good for 5 years, and maybe I'll take a better picture next time.



Big excitement on the news - in a few days the weather is going to cool off and only be around 105.

No comments:

Post a Comment