Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I had the best of intentions when I headed toward the water this morning - but "somehow" I ended up soaking in the Apple pools instead of swimming.  



When little Gracie arrived with her dad a bit later she immediately made it clear that she wanted me to throw more treasures into the water, and I gladly obliged.  She had fun collecting them and then tossing her pile back in, though there were some favorites she told me she was going to take home with her.

Hunger finally drove me back to the house around 9:00, where it turns out I had just missed all the excitement: a chipmunk had found its way into the house (it's unclear whether Shadow had anything to do with that) and it had taken Terry half an hour to 'persuade' the little guy that he'd be much happier if he scurried through the (now) wide-open door to the outside.  Shadow had been locked up during this process with the (achieved) goal of protecting the chipmunk.


Never a dull moment! <g>


No comments:

Post a Comment