Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This morning I woke up at 4:00 (thank you, bladder) 
and never could fall back to sleep.  


At least I should be able to get some stuff done before heading off to Foothills for quilting today.  Linda has asked me to take notes during the meeting - she is dealing with eye abrasions (OUCH!) and needs to stay home in a darkened room.



And speaking of getting stuff done - I did (finally!) finish the intricate picture part of my needlework project, though I do still have to add the bride & groom's names, the date, and the happy little quote.  But those won't take that long so (in theory!) I should get it done by the deadline date!  



I really would like to share a picture, but will wait at least until it's finished - 
and maybe even until it's on the way to the lucky recipients.



Last night I started reading my Hold book I picked up 
from the library yesterday, and it starts off well.  



Now I see that a second book has arrived and is waiting for me.  


Did I mention that I re-added Go Set A Watchman, which <sigh> showed up the day after we left on vacation.  In case anyone is interested, I am currently #218 on the list.  The book hasn't gotten very good reviews, so who know if I'll even want to read it when I finally float to the top of the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment