Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday morning I had cut and then reassembled a couple of the blocks for Patty W.'s class on Wednesday, but my 1/4" foot was off and I'm going to have to frog stitch them before continuing.  
Especially since Patty plans to use MY blocks for examples on Wednesday!

The afternoon was less stressful; Enough Said is a very enjoyable movie.  No real surprises, but who cares?  Patti and I liked it; there were lots of smiles and great lines!

I got in another brief nap in the afternoon and then Patti returned for dinner (Gary is out of town); I made pesto pizza, and we finished off the leftover strawberry/gorgonzola salad from Humble Pie.  Although wilted, it tasted a lot better than it looked!

Tom's laptop computer, which has been threatening (LOUDLY!) to die for many months, finally gave up the ghost yesterday.  He made a trip to Best Buy, and replaced it with another Toshiba (the one that just died had lasted 7 years!) of the same oomph-ness - but for just a third of the price he paid 7 years ago!  It was easy enough to load all of his stuff onto it (he's been backing up religiously) and get it to recognize our router here at the house.  BUT when he went to load his Idaho pix from a disk so Patty could ooh and aah over them last night, the computer 'ate' the disk.
Another busy Monday today.  At 9:00 I'll start off at the gym with Jim, then it's PT at 11, and then Cindy should be here around 12:30 for Quilt Camp.  (Maybe she'll arrive before 3:00 this time?  If not, I can always squeeze in a nap!)






No comments:

Post a Comment