Saturday, November 2, 2013

I ended up reading on my heating pad yesterday afternoon (all that standing at school in the morning and then mowing the yard and sweeping of porches and driveway in the afternoon) did not make my back happy.  I guess it also wore me out, since I ended up falling asleep.  


Tom woke me in time for dinner (elk burgers, with Alex joining us during his dinner break) but I was still tired and went back to sleep at 8:00.  This time, when I woke up at 3:00 to pee, I took something to go back to sleep.  And didn't get out of bed until 9:00!

While I do have lots of stuff to do around the house, otherwise there's nothing on for the weekend since I cancelled my trip to Havasu.  It would be great if my back will allow me to go to the gym at some point since I didn't make it Thursday or Friday as hoped/planned.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment