Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lisa arrived a little before 3:00, and we went out for a late lunch/early dinner.  She wanted something hot (Tom wrongly guessed that she'd choose Sushi) so we went out to a new Vietnamese restaurant for Pho.

We caught up on the latest stories from school; Lisa certainly has some great inspiration for the script she's writing about a new teacher.


Later (when Alex got back from his camping trip) we lit the Chanukah candles and exchanged some gifts.  I got some very pretty earrings, Tom got a book he wanted, Lisa got a skirt she can wear for teaching, and Alex got some slacks he's been wanting and a shirt in his favorite colors. Everyone is happy.


This morning I made the deviled eggs, and this evening I'm in the process of making the tabouli. (Lisa is off visiting with Bailey, and Alex went home to get ready for 'work' at The Mint.)

The quilt table is almost mucked off, so I'm in pretty good shape for tomorrow.  And of course once I put the turkey in the oven in the morning I'll have time to do stuff while I watch the Macy's parade.  Hope the weather cooperates and the balloons can fly.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment