Friday, November 15, 2013

We enjoyed dinner at the Outback last night with Rich and Susie, where he and I had the Steak & Lobster Tail special.  Can't remember the last time I had lobster (maybe on the 2009 cruise?) and it was certainly delicious.  Instead of a baker, though, I got nice crispy green beans.  (I hate mushy veggies, and asked the server to 'just wave them' over the heat.)

Now I'm off to sub in Diane's 5th grade for the morning.  It must have been on my mind last night, because I had a dream (a nightmare?) where I was subbing in 'her' class and things didn't go very well!

If I have any energy left over when I get home, my plan for the afternoon is to fill up a trash can with some of the detritus behind the shrubs out front.  That can only help the water flow through and irrigate better, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment