Saturday, November 30, 2013

I got all of my packages (to Maryland and Texas) mailed yesterday.  
As expected (AND HOPED!) there wasn't much of a line.  

And as an added bonus, the clerk took one look at my packages and brought out the flat rate boxes (I didn't know they came in the larger sizes) and saved me a bunch on shipping. 

While I was gone, Tom and Alex moved all the tree limbs out for pickup Monday.  They were just diving into the leftovers when I got home.  Yummy lunch!

I didn't have much oomph in the afternoon, and sure enough, spent much of it dozing off in front of the TV.
  Then, of course, I was up until midnight last night.

NOTHING planned for this weekend.  

Which is good, because next week is jammed!  

Maybe I'll get some work done on the wedding quilt.  And maybe make it to the gym?  And maybe catch a movie with Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment