Thursday, November 21, 2013

I got a bunch done on the wedding quilt this morning...
and of course it's ALWAYS nice to see progress!

Medical appointments went well today.  They actually took me a little early for the bone scan, so I was really early for my ECHO test at the hospital (right across the street.)  Thought I'd just have to wait an hour until my scheduled time (of course I had my book with me so I didn't really care) but they were also able to take me almost right away.

A quick stop at the store for a few items (Tom's making his fried chicken tonight) and then home to relax in front of the TV.  Now I'm just marking time until I have to schlep up to 35th Ave. and do the irrigation gates.

Alex sold his car and dirt bike this afternoon; hopefully he can start figuring out what to do next with regard to getting himself some transportation. He is really tired of taking the bus to work!

And in case you're wondering, I'm really enjoying The Book Thief
and also making great progress in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment