Tuesday, November 19, 2013


All the things that were originally on the calendar for today got moved to different days, so I am HOPING to get a bunch of stuff done around the house.  

Of course it's easy to get distracted....

And (possibly) it doesn't help that I was up late last night watching TV.  For some reason (and no, I didn't have ANY chocolate yesterday!) I just never got sleepy.  Finally took something at midnight and crawled into bed.

Monday evening Alex had dropped off a pair of tan slacks to be mended (again) so yesterday I (re)sewed up the seam, patched the tear (and also washed them, which they desperately needed!) He picked them up last night, and at least he was properly grateful.  

Today I hope to reward myself (at some point!)
 by working on the wedding quilt.

So now I'm off to start doing something productive!




No comments:

Post a Comment