Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We were a small group at quilting today... obviously everyone who possibly could has escaped the heat for cooler climes!  I did spread the word (that I got in an e-mail from Pam this morning) that the quilt show in Long Beach (which Marcela and I enjoyed so much a few summers ago) will be moving to Portland after this summer.  So go now (first weekend in August) if you can!

Afterward, Patti and I went to lunch at the Wildflower Bread Company (we hung out here a bit to let the lunch crunch pass.)  I wanted to stop in at Radio Shack next door and get a memory card for my camera; Patti told me that Office Max (in the same shopping center) was closing, and maybe I could get a good deal on one there.  But turns out they had already closed, so Radio Shack got my business.  And now I'm 'back in business' as far as taking pix goes.  Finally!

After a delicious lunch (I actually got something different this time) we just hung out here the rest of the afternoon, and watched the Dogs Decoded show that I'd taped.  It was just as good the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment