Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Too hot yesterday (113) to eat much, so I nibbled fruit throughout the day.  Around dinnertime I was just thinking I might have to eat some real food when Estera called and invited me over to dinner: YUMMY baked fish.  And her creamy dill sauce went great on the fish... and rice... and cauliflower (you get the idea!) 

Willie (who will turn 2 in August) is talking up a storm, and all of a sudden stringing 2 or 3 (mostly Romanian) words together to make sentences.  
Of course as soon as he saw me, he announced "bubbles", which we did as soon as we finished dinner.

Speaking of hot (we do that a lot here in July...) 
it never really cooled off in the bedroom last night (we've been closing off that part of the house during the day, and only running that side's A/C at night) and this morning I realized why: the thermostat control is not happy.  THIS IS NOT GOOD!  

I may be sleeping on the couch until I can figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment