Friday, July 12, 2013

Our high for yesterday was only 97 (!) which broke our zillion-day streak of triple digit temps.
However, for those of you are worried that we missed our misery factor, the humidity was way up.  It is monsoon season after all - although we have yet to see a drop of rain here.  (I did get to see a little in Show Low.)

Lisa called last night.  She has college friend Kelsa visiting (with a friend of hers) and today the three of them are going to pop up to the Grand Canyon for a quick look.

Here'a quick peek circa 1995.


It'll be a very long day for them, so they're going to spend the night here on their way back.  I'm not likely to still be awake when they arrive, but I will get to visit tomorrow while they enjoy the pool.

Here's another pool day (2007?) with the BGHS DEMPS lined up in order; Lisa (D) is first, in pink stripes.

I thought I had until Sunday night to straighten up around the house before Karin and Garry's arrival Sunday evening (and Tom's on Monday), but guess I'd better move up my timetable!  It's only 6:00, so I have plenty of time to mow the backyard before I head out to my doctor's appointment.  And since the cans are full, I'll have to dump the grass for the horses!  That should make them happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment