Friday, July 12, 2013

Patti and I went to see The Heat today.  We found it quite entertaining - and judging by all the laughter from the audience, so did everyone else.

We'd gone to an early showing so I'd be sure to be home in time for the exterminator (due at 3:00.)  When I got home around 1:00, there was a message on the machine that he'd had a cancellation, and wanted to know if he could come earlier than scheduled.  Fine with me, and I called the office to let them know.  But shortly thereafter, they called back to let me know he'd had truck trouble (his serpentine belt) and we'd need to reschedule.

Since I didn't have to sit around and wait for the exterminator, I went to the gym and did a mini workout on the elliptical.  Jim happened by and helped me with the controls.  He also had my workout book filled in, so (in theory, anyway) I'll know what to do for how long at what weight on the different machines.  

Alex was ready for his 'lunch' at 4:00, so we popped across the street to Sprouts and got sandwiches.  I was still pretty full from the popcorn at the movie, but he was more than happy to take the other half of my sandwich.

Got the guest house ready for the girls (A/C and waterheater turned on, beds made, and a few goodies in the frig.)  They won't get in until late tonight, but "I left a light on" as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment