Friday, February 1, 2013

This morning I took care of some things around the house.  I did some sewing and also got my monthly Busy Bee 'blurb' written and submitted for the AQG magazine.  I really do enjoy writing them, and everyone at quilting is so glad that I'm doing it again after taking this past year off.  Sadly no one else was willing to take up the slack while I took care of me.

Then I was off to run my Friday errands.  First stop was the library, where I had 6 (!) books waiting for me (3 on my account, 3 on Mom's.)  Guess I'd better plan to set aside some serious time for reading.  (That always works for me.....!)

Next I stopped off at Park Meadows to drop off some things, and since it was lunch time I was able to swing by the classrooms (I'd brought my school ID with me) and say hi to Patti and Vicki and Diane.  While I was there I collected more comments from everyone about how much my hair has grown.

Third stop was Kathi's to drop off a bag of assorted stuff the quilt ladies and I have been collecting for her crafts (coffee 'tins', empty thread spools, cheese boxes, etc.) 

Last stop was Walgreens to pick up some Rx for Tom and me.  His was no problem, but the insurance company apparently will not okay mine without hearing from the doctor.  It seems that they want to know why I am not on a less expensive drug.  Of course I have been on that med (and you'd think they could see that from my records) but have been experiencing unpleasant side effects.  I'm sure it will all get sorted out... eventually.

I did make an impulse purchase at Walgreens - could not resist these PENGUIN CRACKERS!
(And I thought they only came in fish!)

It's a beautiful day out - finally getting back to our regular winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment