Monday, February 11, 2013

I feel like I was on the phone all morning.  
At least none of the phone calls took very long, and I got to cross a LOT of things off of my list, so at least they were productive phone calls... mostly.  
One call was to 35th Ave. was to see if they had the sashing fabric in stock before I schlepped all the way down there.  It's a staple, so I was floored when they said it hadn't come in yet.  Next I was going to call The Other Quilt Store (that's its actual name) which is much smaller (and also closer) but would probably stock that fabric - except that they're closed on Mondays.  Which means the wedding quilt is in limbo for the moment.

So I thought I'd start my March gift projects - but can't find the copy of the directions I printed out, and I'd already deleted that e-mail.  Luckily I was able to get hold of Louise and she resent them.

It's a chilly day out, and it keeps trying to rain, so it's a good day to stay inside and get stuff done.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment