Thursday, February 7, 2013

Not sure why I am so tired and lethargic again - I really thought I was over the worst of that chemo 'fun', but apparently not.  Yesterday I never even got dressed - at least until it was time to go out for dinner.  We celebrated Garry's 60th at the Chinese restaurant but (oops!) forgot to have them sing Happy Birthday to him.  
Probably because we were all so stuffed we couldn't even think about ordering dessert!  At least I got an interesting 'fortune' in my cookie:

I did get in a short nap in during the afternoon - but only about 15 minutes worth, because I woke up when Tom came in and turned off the TV.

I went to bed early last night, and so woke up early this morning.  I've already done some reading (great new book The Bartender's Tale by one of my favorite authors)

I'm hoping to get some things done this morning before I do what's becoming a real afternoon habit - fade into worthlessness!

No comments:

Post a Comment