Monday, June 16, 2014

Yesterday I was feeling a bit out of sorts, and so ended up really frustrated when I couldn't connect with Janet at Wal-Mart last night.  She works evenings, and I was pretty sure she usually works Sundays also.  So Sunday evening (now that it's staying light so late) seemed like a good time to (finally!) connect with her and present her with LILAH's bib.  Not only wasn't Janet working then, but the woman at the service desk would not tell me her schedule.  I ended up just leaving the gift bag (Lilah's not getting any younger LOL), so sadly I won't get to see Janet's reaction.  


Not a biggie, of course, just one of those 'final straw' things...


but definitely irritating! 


Needing to adjust my attitude, I was happy to be introduced to Buddha Doodles (thank you, Pat!)




Molly merges simple (!) wisdoms with her delightful drawings.  She's had some serious challenges in her life, so her rosy outlook is that much more impressive.










Swing High

reminds me of Alex in our backyard in Kingman, enjoying Fort Dodge.



No comments:

Post a Comment