Tuesday, June 24, 2014


I was in considerable pain yesterday afternoon and evening.  ANYthing I did caused my hand/wrist to hurt even more, so I did my best to just hang out with with ice on it and try not to move that arm.  I was on the verge of crying all evening, and even eating brownies I baked didn't help much.  


But I'm happy to say that this morning the pain has subsided substantially.  
You can imagine how thrilled I am about that!
  

This morning's pain level is manageable, although I certainly wouldn't complain if it continued dropping during the coming week.  (The doc said it could take up to a week for the shot to work.)  


Now it's 6:00 and I've finished my 'coffee',
so it's time to head out and play Paint That Wall!



Surprisingly <G> no one has (yet!) volunteered to come paint with me...


But at least the end is in sight, and then I just have to wait for cooler temps (October? November?) when the TRUE artists will work their magic and transform it into a mural.  (If I tried that I'd be lucky if my flowers turned out this well - right, Neil?)


It certainly wouldn't look like THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment