Thursday, June 5, 2014

The phone woke us up this morning, although I was pretty much sleeping in 
so it wasn't as bad as the phone ringing at 4:00.


I did get the car fixed yesterday (and enjoyed the homemade chocolate chip cookies and M&Ms in their waiting room), returned the wrong stuff (Heat & Bond) to Sherri (she heartily approved of the progress on my quilt), and picked up my Rx. 

I did not have time to squeeze in my x-ray.  

That's on for later this morning.

Still having trouble deciding on final placement of some applique items on the quilt before I sew them down permanently. 


Then I plan to tackle the embroidery part.


If you can't reach me later, that may mean the embroidery machine put me over the edge and I've been moved to the Funny Farm!


At least it looks cooler there....

No comments:

Post a Comment