Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I had a good appointment at the dentist. 


Then after a quick lunch I was off to the movies, 
where I rendezvous-ed with Patti and Renee to see 


The music sure brought back memories of my teen years!

I've invited Alex to dinner (after he gets off work at 8:00) 
and expect to hear about how wonderful his EDC weekend was.


In the meantime I've written a bunch of checks (it's SO nice to have the use of my hand back again!), folded some laundry, and done a few other housekeeping tasks around the house.  

Also picked up a birthday card to give to June at quilting tomorrow 
after this reminder from Louise:
We will be celebrating June's 0th birthday on Wed.

I'm thinking it's probably her 90th, though 


But whatever her number turns out to be, 
I hope she enjoys the perfect card I found:




No comments:

Post a Comment