Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'm very pleased to report that after my last post 
my day took a turn for the better!



Patti came over to 'cheer me up' - and brought a couple of slices of her homemade cheesecake!  It was just what the doctor ordered.


Then Carolyn came over to see if she could help with the embroidery machine.  It took some (actually a lot of ) doing, but between the three of us we finally got the machine to embroider the title on a test piece of muslin without tangling up the thread. The whole thing was such a production that I'm just going to use that test run instead of trying it again on the 'real' fabric I had originally intended to use.
                                                        
And speaking of productions... remember the movie?

 Before Patti left we went out to check on the bee situation in the backyard, and they seem to have (pretty much) disappeared.  So I plan to do a little raking this evening after the sun drops a little more.  It's not likely to cool off much (it's been close to 100 lately during the evening's 10:00 news) but it's not so bad in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment