Wednesday, June 25, 2014


I hoped that when I woke up this morning there would be 
additional improvement
 in my thumb joint.  


But even though Monday's cortisone shot gave me substantial relief in the first 24 hours, the pain level doesn't seem to have moved from there.   


I really just want to 'forget' that thumb is there.


It was so nice when I took my thumb for granted.  


At this point I want to send out a big thank you


to all the joints in my body that are behaving. 


(Looking at my x-ray,
 the doctor pointed out some additional arthritis in that hand
 that ISN'T YET making itself known to me...)


Here's hoping that arthritis takes its sweet time introducing itself!



As long as I'm near the COMPLAINT DEPT.:

All of my Favorites (on the computer) have disappeared.


I did need to pare down that list.... but not to nothing!



Went to bed late, and woke up early - so not sure how productive I'll be today.  
Not likely to have a day like this.... 


but it can still be a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment