Monday, June 2, 2014

Had an e-mail from Lisa waiting for me this morning.  She had a wonderful whirlwind first weekend there with some of the new roomies - but did mention having to adjust to the weather, saying it was too chilly yesterday afternoon to join in for ice cream!

Meanwhile, here in Arizona we're not getting ice cream for other reasons... 

I called Char yesterday, figuring her mom either hadn't given her the message a while back, or had written my name/number wrong.  Char asked me right off how my vacation (?) was; seems Ann thought I was leaving on vacation for a couple of weeks.  I reassured Char that I totally understood the issues with her mom after watching way too many people go through similar issues with their aging parents.  Ann had relayed my order request correctly, so Char had filled that and was just waiting for me to 'return'.  She'll be dropping it by later this afternoon.



And here it is, another Monday morning, and I'm getting ready to head off to the gym to get my week started properly!


No comments:

Post a Comment