Monday, June 23, 2014

The orthopedist was running late (about an hour!) but at least he did apologize for my wait as soon as he walked into the room.  


Turns out I had a cortisone shot back in November (and that helped considerably) so we did that again today.  Not only was the shot itself painful, but he had to pull on my thumb to open up the joint, and THAT HURT!  I was on the verge of tears from the pain - but if it works (like last time) it'll be more than worth it.


Then to JoAnn's to get some fusible fleece which I need to make the bags.  There was NO line at the cutting table (can't remember that ever happening!) but they made up for it at the registers: there was a long line, and only one checkout station open (although they did figure it out and eventually open up a couple more.)


Final stop was Ace Hardware, to get more paint.  The entire paint mixing set-up is computerized, and since they were out of the base coat needed for my colors the computer was not happy; it was looking like I was going to have to come back in a couple of days.  


But Robert was eventually able to outsmart the computer, and I came home with another gallon of green, and one of blue.  So I can paint tomorrow morning after all!  Anyone wanna come paint with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment