Thursday, February 12, 2015

Irrigation went well this morning, and everything seemed to get a very good watering.  The olive trees should especially be enjoying their drink after yesterday's serious trimmage.  And look who else we made happy...  Mr. Duck has beautiful iridescent green around his neck, but of course he refused to pose in the sunshine for me so I could get a good shot.  I did, however, get multiple shots of him with his head underwater.


As long as I was up and about I dropped off a stack of shoeboxes at Park Meadows (the kindergarten classes do a wonderful animal diorama project each spring.)  Then heading across Yorkshire to pick up a few groceries I stopped in to tour the two houses finally being built at 39th and Yorkshire.  Loved the huge walk-in closets, and one house had an interesting floor plan with a guest bedroom'bathroom built outside the front of the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment