Saturday, February 7, 2015

Friday afternoon I went over to school and cut out letter templates for the appliqué project. Then I can home and made rainbow letters and attached them.  So by the time Patti stopped by after work it was REALLY looking like a quilt!  


Patti got to admire a bunch of my other projects I've finished in the past couple of weeks.  She was impressed, and so was I.  Hadn't quite realized how prolific I'd been!


Later I tried out the invisible thread I've had for years but never got around to trying - and it worked great!  Today I hope to finish up the black bias tape, and then it will be ready for quilting.  (Invisible Thread was a good book, too!)



It's going to be (another) gorgeous day here in the 80s, so maybe this afternoon I'll do some mowing.  The yard is looking shaggy after all our recent rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment