Thursday, February 19, 2015

Alex came by last evening, partly to have me iron a couple of shirts before he headed off to work, and partly to see if we had anything to eat.  He hasn't been happy with the job I've done ironing his shirts the past few times (they haven't been 'crisp' enough) so I may be off duty soon.  Wouldn't bother me!



I went to bed last night before finishing the blind-stitching on the 4th side of the quilt.  Probably a good thing, because I was so tired that I don't think I got up during the night (which virtually never happens) plus I slept in until almost 8:00!


I've already had a nice soak, taken a shower, and done a little bit in the yard.  Now I'm waiting for Wanda, who's going to help me design a project.  She does fabulous work!




No comments:

Post a Comment