Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Club last night was an unqualified success - everyone loved Orphan Train (it was my recommendation, so I was happy about that!) and would recommend it to others.  Also all of my deviled eggs "disappeared".  


Next month's book is one I've already read, but will have to reread if I'm going to participate in the discussion intelligently.


This morning I've been working on my applique project, and have finished the first stage.  It's looking good, and I'm pleased.  And of course I'm 'learning' lots about the process; some mistakes I've only made once (learned right away...) while others took a tad longer.


Unfortunately I can't post any pix because it's a gift, 
and I'd like it to be a surprise!


In the course of the project I've been digging through 6 boxes and tubs of miscellaneous fabrics, and finding all sorts of goodies.  Naturally it would be nice if they were organized, maybe by color.


At the moment there are also piles of fabric scattered all over the floor, but since the exterminator is coming this afternoon I'm going to have to "do something" about that!


But first it's time to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment