Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Did a little sewing this morning, putting the last button touches on the fabric challenge project and then starting yet another birthday gift.  Tomorrow I will have lots to bring to the Foothills meeting for Show&Tell!


Spoke with Andy this morning while he was stuck in traffic during his morning commute to work; he said the weather had really slowed things down.  Our weather, outrageously gorgeous (yes, we will pay for it next summer) called me to get stuff done outside.


I puttered in the backyard (raking, trimming, watering, etc.)  It looks pretty tidy now, especially my view from the hot tub now that I sawed off several of the dead branches on the fir tree.  Most of them were only thumb-thickness, so it was pretty easy.


Pokey also has a nice clean crate again,  It sure would be nice if she didn't poop in there - or if she'd do her own Poop Patrol! I also hosed off the patio to erase at least some of evidence that leaks out.



Another chore I accomplished today was picking up several bags of oranges and squeezing half a gallon of orange juice (which only took half a zillion oranges.)  My new juicer works well, though it needs constant rinsing to keep the pulp from clogging up the works.  The juice is worth it, though.



 In this afternoon's mail I received two quilting patterns from Theresa.  One was a hummingbird pattern I was expecting, the other is a pattern called Jungle Fever.  Two more quilts for my To Do List. <g>


No comments:

Post a Comment