Sunday, November 9, 2014

What was NOT in the plan was to wake up at 3:30 this morning.  


At that point I figured it was too late to take something, and ended up reading for several hours.  However I'm very happy to report that at least I was able to fall back asleep (around 6:00) and slept in until 9:00.



I checked on the weather forecast for my upcoming trip, and the Polar Vortex that was in the news the other night will be arriving the same day I am.


 'Highs' will only limp into the low 40s, and (naturally) also be accompanied by rain.  Here it's tank-top and flip-flop weather, in the glorious, perfect 80s.  (Which explains why I live here, and no longer in a place that entertains Old Man Winter!)


Guess I'd better make the most of our sunshine and delightful weather
while I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment