Sunday, November 30, 2014

Once Tom got up I had a very productive morning.  I know he will really appreciate clean sheets on the bed tonight after practically living in bed the past week while sick.  My plants are all watered (though he did toss some water at them while I was gone, and everything looked pretty good), the hummingbird feeders are filled (all but one were totally empty), trash and recycling are out and ready for tomorrow's pickup, the front porch and driveway are swept (I didn't get too wild and crazy since leaves are still continuing to fall), etc.  Still need to go to the grocery store, and haven't yet even opened up either suitcase.  But it's not quite noon so the day is young!



Now I'm taking a lunch break (leftover turkey, naturally) before I attack this afternoon's chores.  Tom hooked up the hose for me so now the hot tub is draining. It will take some time to clean everything up, but once that's done we can fill it back up and turn on the heat.  I had hoped that Alex might have it all done for me when I got home as a wonderful surprise (even if his ulterior motive could have been to use it with friends...) but that didn't happen.


  As most of you know, I sure do love soaking in hot water, and as always look forward to yet another season of being in hot water... at least the good kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment