Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm still feeling under the weather today, so it's probably just as well that lunch with the ladies after Carol's pedicure has been postponed for a multitude of reasons:  a) Carol had to be back home by 11:00 for a repairman b) Betty's still having dental issues c) so is Tracy



When Carol admired my Wandering Jew plants I knew I'd found another good home for one of them.  It's not like I'm going to have a shortage any time soon!



I made a quick pop into 35th Ave. for some better yellow fabric; what I tried yesterday was cheapie fabric that didn't work very well.  Imagine my surprise and disappointment that (among their zillions of bolts of fabric) they didn't have what I was looking for! While I did manage to find something that will work, the real coup was finding the perfect companion fabric for my colorful squares: Loralie's Dopey Dots.





       
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment