Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Water Heater saga continues.  

Turns out there's some sort of electrical problem - so until the electrician comes today we're still without hot water here.  

I did have Tom did turn on the water heater at the guest house last night while we were awaiting the plumber's return ("just in case") so I should be able to take a shower this morning before heading over to the doctor.  Could be worse, right?  Always!  <g>

A couple of books I had on Hold at the library came in, so my big foray into the Real World yesterday was to pick them up.  And while I was there, I had to check the New shelf - where I found Stephen King's 11/22/63.  It's a hefty tome, but it hooked me right away, and moves right along.  Probably no surprise to most of you that I'm already past page 400.

Did take an abbreviated nap yesterday afternoon (cut short by the doorbell when the plumber arrived) but thrilled to report that (at least for this cycle) that overwhelming "even though I've been in bed sleeping off and on for 20 hours I still feel exhausted" feeling has gone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment