Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cautiously optimistic

I had a better day today - and even though I crawled into bed this afternoon to watch TV (which has recently basically been a euphemism for Nap All Day) I did not fall asleep! 
Estera and Willie brought over lunch today (I pigged out on the salad, and am having the au gratin potatoes and the chicken for dinner) and then Willie hung out with me and entertained me with his wonderful grins.  I reciprocated by sharing some needlework alphabet blocks with bells inside (made by Elizabeth when I was pregnant Lisa) that have puts smiles on many a wee one's face since then.  Didn't think to take pix (who'd have thunk that would ever happen???)  But next time Willie visits I'll be sure to snap a few to share with all of you.  He sure is a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment