Thursday, February 23, 2012

Uneventful blood draw this morning.  They were a tad surprised to see me back again ("because I had so much fun yesterday!") Happily I was in and out in about 10 minutes.  Wendy commented on how cheerful I was, especially since she'd had such trouble with my rolling vein time before last.  (I told her I was tanking up on 'credits' for when I come in feeling really lousy down the line, which made her smile.)  The waiting room was virtually empty when I walked in, but in just the few minutes that it took to draw my blood it had filled up.  Great window of opportunity!
Now settling down to track down the rest of the MIA tax stuff.  At least Becky gave me an A for being so organized with the stuff that I did bring in on Tuesday.  

 Another glorious day - and it's only 9:30.  
 I foresee another delightful afternoon reading by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment