Friday, February 10, 2012

Had my post-chemo shot this morning, which was very uneventful - except that even though I've passed the deductible AND the 80/20 point to where the insurance will now pay 100%, that apparently does not cover the co-pays, of which I've had 3 this week (one for the blood draw Wednesday, one for the chemo on Thursday, and one for the shot today.)  So that was a quick $150 that flew the coop this week.  COULD BE MUCH WORSE so I'm not really complaining, especially since Mom insisted on contributing to the cause.... just kvetching a little!  :-)

Now my goal is to be awake for last semi-final match of the College Tournament on Jeopardy at 4:30.  (Since I've been up since 3:00 maybe I'll get sleepy earlier, and be done with my nap by then.)  One of the players who will be in the Finals on Monday and Tuesday is Sarah, a senior girl at Goucher (just like Lisa.)  Not hard to figure out who I'M rooting for.  Go, Gophers!

1 comment: