Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last night was another sleepus interruptus despite taking a Lunesta.
I found myself up at midnight and again at 3:00 - but at least this time I fell back asleep sometime around 4:00 and didn't awake again until almost 7:30, for which I'm grateful. Sleep is good!

Still on the "first 48 hours hours after chemo" anti-nausea regimen.  Having to take all the various pills at specific times is making me feel like I've entered into old age.  (Yes, I know some of the younger members of this family have already put me in that cateogry long ago.)  But assume I'll get used to watching the clock so I don't miss a dose - I'm feeling just fine, and would like to keep it that way!

Nothing on my schedule this weekend except to enjoy the beautiful 80 degree weather and relax!  (And make up a recommended reading list for Casey, which I may post on my blog later.) The folks back East are in for some weather, with snow and black ice in the forecast.  Since Pittsburgh was specifically mentioned, I'm glad Lisa's drive up there isn't scheduled until next weekend.  Mothers do tend to worry. <g>

And who knows?  Maybe I'll even get a little needlework done before my afternoon siesta!  The small Debbie Mum ladybug project that I took with me to Maryland is coming along great.  Thank you, Mom!

Closing in on  finishing up the thread parts, and soon should be ready for the teeny tiny beads. 

And in case you still need more smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment